- This screenshot shows XDSi during an XDS Fullauto run. The yellow infobox displays information about the dataset that is currently being processed and about the datasets that have already finished processing. The blue infobox displays a summary of IDXREF.LP for the dataset that is currently being processed.
- This screenshot is also taken from the file plots.pdf and shows the Rmeas values per frame (taken from XDSSTAT.LP).
- This screenshot shows the "You know what you do dialogue"
- This screenshot shows the "select datasets" dialogue
- This screenshot shows the first plot of the file compall.pdf that is generated after XDS Fullauto has finished. It compares the Rmeas of all the datasets that have been processed.