From XDSwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- VIEW (obsolete)
- XDS-Viewer open-source VIEW replacement
- XDSSTAT (this is not part of the XDS package)
- Jiffies (little helpful scripts)
- SIM_MX (this is not part of the XDS package)
- adxv (this is not part of the XDS package)
- XDSGUI (this is not part of the XDS package)
- XDS and XDSGUI. SBGrid Webinar by Kay Diederichs, May 2020 slides of the talk
- generate_XDS.INP - quick procedure to obtain XDS.INP for MarCCD, ADSC, Pilatus, ... detectors
- Tutorial Quick beginner's walk-through if you just want to get going.
- Matthew J. Whitley's excellent tutorial about XDS processing with XDSGUI, from the 2018 CSHL X-Ray Methods in Structural Biology Course.
- IDXREF with subtopics Obtaining ORGX ORGY, Ice rings, Indexing, Reindexing
- Small molecules how to process difficult datasets, or those with few reflections
- worked-out examples: see in particular the five projects (2QVO, 3CSL, simulated-1g1c, 1Y13 and 2VB1) at the bottom of Quality Control.
- Principles of data processing with XDS. Video recorded at SBGrid/NE-CAT workshop 2014; the PDF is here. The sound is poor.
- Space group determination, see also Reindexing and Indexing
- Optimization, subtopics MINIMUM_ZETA, Aliens, see also Ice rings
- Determining VALUE_RANGE_FOR_TRUSTED_DETECTOR_PIXELS
- Tips and Tricks
- Scaling with SCALA
- INTEGRATE - how does INTEGRATE work?
- Quality Control
- Known Bugs
- Features that are not officially documented
- xia2 Automated Data Reduction