This article is meant to collect information about specific beamlines.
- Taiwanese synchrotron (ADSC Q315R, SN 930), 2015 : ROTATION_AXIS=1 0 0 whereas in 2010 it was -1 0 0
- BM14 (ESRF; Mar CCD, as of April 2014) has X and Y reversed in the header. Generate_XDS.INP implements this reversal since version 0.75 .
- BM30A (ESRF, ADSC) has ROTATION_AXIS=-1 0 0 (implemented in generate_XDS.INP on 2016-10-02)
- Diamond I24 (PILATUS3 6M, S/N 60-0119) moved from horizontal to vertical spindle for cryo data collection. If the CBF header has
# Oscillation_axis X.CW +SLOWthen one needs ROTATION_AXIS=0 -1 0 . Supported by generate_XDS.INP since version 0.70 .
- PETRA P14 also needs ROTATION_AXIS=0 -1 0 . This is not yet in generate_XDS.INP.
- ALS 8.2.2 recent (Nov 2015) evidence indicates that the same beam center convention is used as for ESRF, PF, APS Argonne BLs.
- Shanghai synchrotron Radiation Facility BL19U-1 seems to need ROTATION_AXIS=-1 0 0. This is not yet in generate_XDS.INP.
- Brazil's MX2 beamline at LNLS needs ROTATION_AXIS=-1 0 0 (since May 18, 2017 - before that it was 1 0 0). generate_XDS.INP implements this.
- Detector number 458 is an ADSC that was operated in 2014 with 3072*3072 pixels and ROTATION_AXIS=-1 0 0 at APS-19ID but in 2018 appears to be operated with 2048*2048 pixels and ROTATION_AXIS=1 0 0 at APS-BM19
GlobalPhasing's notes are at http://www.globalphasing.com/autoproc/wiki/index.cgi?BeamlineSettings .