From CCP4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Modifying the protein to crystallize better
- Crystallization screens and methods
- I have crystals, but are they salt?
- Conditions prone to salt crystallization
- Biophysical methods for evaluation of crystallization tendency
- Robots for crystallization setup
- Visualization of crystal growth
- Crystal mounting
- Robots for crystal mounting
- Robots for crystallization monitoring
- Crystal growth: Tips and Tricks
- X-ray generators and detectors (experiences)
- Data quality
- Radiation damage
- Data collection: Tips and Tricks
- crystallization of soluble proteins
- crystallization of membrane proteins
- Wiener MC (2004) A pedestrian guide to membrane protein crystallization. Methods 34(3), 364-372.
- Loll PJ (2003) Membrane protein structural biology: the high throughput challenge. J. Struct. Biol. 142(1), 144-153.
- Methods and Results in Crystallization of Membrane Proteins Iwata S (Ed.), San Diego, CA: International University Line. (2003)
- Macromolecular Crystallography Protocols, Volume 1: Preparation and Crystallization of Macromolecules. Doublie S (Ed.), Totowa, NJ: Humana Press. (2007)
- Structural Biology of Membrane Proteins. Grisshammer R, & Buchanan SK (Eds.), Cambridge, UK: Royal Society of Chemistry. (2006)