- Modifying the protein to crystallize better
- Crystallization screens and methods
- I have crystals, but are they salt?
- Conditions prone to salt crystallization
- Biophysical methods for evaluation of crystallization tendency
- Improving crystal quality
- Robots for crystallization setup
- Visualization of crystal growth
- Crystal mounting
- Robots for crystal mounting
- Robots for crystallization monitoring
- Crystal growth: Tips and Tricks
- Crystal growth: Protein-DNA complexes
- Biomolecular crystallization database
- Prediction of protein crystallizability: XtalPred
- crystallization of soluble proteins (see also Improving crystal quality)
- crystallization of membrane proteins (see also Improving crystal quality#Improving diffraction quality of membrane protein crystals)
- relative humidity calculations of salt/PEG solutions - can also be used to calculate equivalent/matching osmotic pressure: http://go.esrf.eu/RH
- Wiener MC (2004) A pedestrian guide to membrane protein crystallization. Methods 34(3), 364-372.
- Loll PJ (2003) Membrane protein structural biology: the high throughput challenge. J. Struct. Biol. 142(1), 144-153.
- Methods and Results in Crystallization of Membrane Proteins Iwata S (Ed.), San Diego, CA: International University Line. (2003)
- Macromolecular Crystallography Protocols, Volume 1: Preparation and Crystallization of Macromolecules. Doublie S (Ed.), Totowa, NJ: Humana Press. (2007)
- Structural Biology of Membrane Proteins. Grisshammer R, & Buchanan SK (Eds.), Cambridge, UK: Royal Society of Chemistry. (2006)
- Macromolecular Crystallisation and Crystal Perfection. N E Chayen, J R Helliwell and E H Snell OUP 2010